Possible problems when opening safes
- missing key or combination
- unsuccessful break-in attempt
- broken-off handle
- stuck or rusted-shut door
- broken-off safe key
- ruined safe key and safe lock from opening the safe door against the wall (with the key still in the lock)
- defective time lock (also when it's no longer in use)
- broken hinge
- emergency locking system that has been activated
- disconnected part of the mechanism
- disconnected plunger/dead latch
- mechanical or electronic lock missing
Master safecracker opens every safeVan den Hoogen Security is specialised in opening safes (nearly) undamaged. Founder Wim van den Hoogen learned the trade from legal master safecrackers Toon Schoffelmeer and Henk Bergervoet. Many years of training followed, both at home and abroad, along with practical exchanges with safecracker colleagues from around the world.
He is now a master safecracker himself and shares his unique knowledge with his employees. They know how to open every safe (nearly) without damage.
Know whom you're letting in to your homeYou'll find all sorts of companies on the Internet for which there is no information or very little about the owners. They still claim fantastic results for the lowest price. Price is, of course, important. But so is trust. You should know whom you're allowing in the door (see our employees). At Van den Hoogen Security, results and trust go hand in hand.
Want to have your safe opened on a no cure no pay basis?
Then call +31 26 361 09 09.